Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reason For Lower Abdomen Pain (left Side)



AVE
I have nothing to say except that we found Gesuzzo perfect right now xDDD
How I love role? HOW MUCH?
The important thing is that with the right people. LONG LIVE THE GLEEKS!

had finally achieved his scuse.Quindi went home happy, then explain why, he did not own. Although
knew he had to investigate the situation. Noah
Puckerman never thinks, acts instinctively, and then when the stuff and made .... perhaps reflects a minimum. When he returned home and his mother Sarah were waiting for them, followed by Quinn impatient, and perhaps a smile that lit up his face suddenly disappeared.
-Where was serious? - Asked the blonde looked sternly.
-A school ... I did the football coach-...-
About an hour ago .- snaps back.
-Ok, I can have my life now? - Asked annoyed, that's what was wrong with women, always to point out and make speeches about shit.
No, not your life ... it is our Puck ... with ... your mine and the girl said .- remembered for the umpteenth time. That spiel was already in the lead for too long, he loved his daughter, even if he wanted.
But of course it was not possible.
-Bella account talk like that of a creature that does not even know what will ...- here, had said. He finally pulled out the phrase that had never dared to say, but it was too ... too unfair to use his daughter that way. What happened next
du outburst of a pair at home, while Sarah covers his ears to his mother saying, "When Noah screams scares me ..."
The mother heaved a heavy sigh, patted the head of figiola and began to cook dinner, resigned.

-Kurt, has made it really so? Are you sure? Or is it your imagination, dear? - Mercedes said the handset ....
-But yes, I tell you I did, and I do not know what came over me, but you know as I am, you can not fuck me like that! -
-Ok not scream! Imagine if you hear your father-
....- ...- You convinced me he threw himself heavily in the chair with matching beige walls of the room, why he reacted that way? You know, Puck because he is not indifferent.
-Ok, I'll try to think, see, you probably really fond of us. And so he wants to be like ... a family-
.- Here .... good, maybe it's just so confident, "said Merc.
Although he hoped this was comuncue better. He did not want that there were other problems in his life, he was already quite it took between Finn and glee.
After a couple of minutes to speak was Mercedes. I
-off, my father called me for dinner, you know how ...-
-Go, so even I'm putting in a bit ... I guess I'm going to bed before ....-
small-Night-Night ...- .-


The next morning drew a frosty air, the halls were full of people, but the interesting people you could see what was more, Quinn and Puck who came together again at school , but as usual they did not speak, but he added a kind of hate speech by Quinn that nobody had ever seen, and Puck was not less, perhaps because it was not so much taken from the thing, or perhaps without ' more displeased. Kurt
still wanted to think of his theory. And then, next to him was now Finn to take the books in the cupboard ...
-What lessons did you today? - Asked smiling to another trying to make them look up, he succeeded for a few seconds.
-Oh ... uh ... English ... I do not know the truth .-
-Oh ... I understand .- laughed nervously before closing the cabinet and turn around and go further.
-God ... as it is pretty idiot-.-
...- Welcome to the world of our Mercedes showed up that morning - I think you noticed late ... strange though, you do everything to deny these ....- thoughts
-Really? Sometimes even my mind gets to a certain extent .- then went Puck, with that as a child moody, very very angry.
-oh-oh .... my face I began ...- reassures her friend.
-We said we had to trust ... it is not time to panic turned to Puck .- spotted them both ... and ... fired a dazzling smile in the direction of Kurt waving. ..
Porca-...- said the boy, looking bewildered, the Mercedes and raised his arm making a healthy turn.
-What the hell are you?!? Say hello to us or that ...-
-Porca ... misery .- said completing the sentence of despair. He left the area ... as soon as the bell had sounded, and went quietly into his classroom.


While he was away it looked as agile moved toward the door.
-But heck ... they all want to study here? -
That question was? It was not the problem ... the study more than anything else, because he had to smile that way saluting Hummel? Why
brought him joy it can be healthy?
He knew why, and was frightened ... and with a horrible face is locked in the infirmary on the bed and thought. He thinks Puck
... heck!
E 'feminine, fragile, acts as a woman ... because he is gay. So ... you see it as a woman, and then ... is a woman.
No. You see how a woman so you can be fascinated by how they behave ... and when you see it go with that from non-princess, diva. As you move that ass when he's angry and goes to sit in the bath ... a bath ....
-WOW! - He rose from the couch and left the infirmary, he needed air, and went to get on the roof of the school.

When school was over, there were more hours to go to school, none of gleeks. So there was no shade and little groups were preparing for something to do in the afternoon. I
-anticipated step .- Kurt - I have to do at home, I have to redo the wardrobe ... and I have to do it again disorderly perfect color, otherwise it clashes with everything else in the room .-
He wondered what had happened to Puck also, he had not seen more after that skit totally embarrassing and that he had hair-raising arm, in its cafeteria, it nowhere. And he kept thinking of his reaction at that time.
Ok, maybe it was normal, a nice guy, then he was gay, the other maybe not imagine how.
-D 'agreement, "said Tina-But you see to be there next time, you still recommend that dress ... ... famous a few days ago-.-
You're right, I'm sorry ... but, I promise as soon as we can go together .- smiles, and then a few minutes later they split, he from the rest of the group, not that he would walk toward the parking lot, but the main entrance to reach the shopping center within walking distance.
then walked with his head down toward the parking lot, was not so tired, because he had better do the wardrobe ... So ... what color
from childbirth? Perhaps the brown or black ... color ... like start-
ran into something hard, huge and motionless in front of you. For the poverty-
...- rubbed his head before raising his face and saw Puck, in all its height and width.
-P-...- said puck ... you are a little agitated - Well ... be careful! -
-Sorry, sorry if you are beaten ... you ... I was coming down from the roof .. .- said, scratching behind his head with an innocent smile.
Ah, then you've been there all day ...-
's why I did not see ...
He noted that I was not around? He noticed!
Puck smiled once Once
-E 'in this period are confused ... I had a fight with Quinn again you know? Only this time I preferred not to stay silent ... I think I have exaggerated
-Oh .- ...- Kurt seemed a little surprised that he was confessing those things, and indeed it was. But listen to the parking lot was not an act so dangerous.
-And what you said you exaggerated? -
-Lei ... she controls my life you know? Puts everything that interests me in last place, because I have to take care of her and keep what you need for the baby ... it puts in play the child. As if I would keep it ... ... really accelerated .-
took a tone and then decreased at the end of that desire, whispering so faint, but perceptible to the ears of Kurt, who had almost tenderness.
More than anything he had some strange palpitations, when he saw him with that beautiful face and destroyed, offended ... palpitations were the same for Finn, or perhaps slightly overwhelming.
-.... I'm sorry for that ... I think Quinn should not have these problems, but thinks too much ... I think rationally .- said nodding
He regretted not being able to help even now.
came to parking then with three minutes late in the time scale of Kurt, but they came. Well ... thanks
-Hummel, for keeping me company and have listened to my shit-.-
Oh thanks for telling me two days in a row, I think I trust you more now ...- joked looking into his eyes and opening the car door.
Puck stopped him before making that move, capturing his lips in a kiss, which lasted about three seconds after breaking away and ...
-SCU-sorry, I have to go .- said hurriedly walking away from parking lots worse than a race car. He
... Kurt Hummel, princess diva, she had been stunned to fix them in the same place where previously they were the eyes of Puck, stop, think, ... what? Nothing.
How could think at that moment, everything had gone to fuck off. He did ... really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment