Saturday, July 10, 2010

Congratulation For A Baby Phrase

particular flavor PART TWO PART ONE particular flavor

poooi E!
pooooI E!
are the Marche and the first day did not go bad at all, people are cordial, very peaceful and civilized ... and gnocchi are all males XD
stuff that you find a CZ, eh, anyway.
best, the second part of the fic! So do not wait for the neechan, just over three minute or two ago!
The idea flashed in his head always have exaggerated a little bit, yes.
But maybe it was for her to be sick for days, so he decided to apologize to two lessons in glee on Wednesday. Meanwhile, things were certainly better, Santana would not allow it, but meanwhile, made merry to go out and fornicate with Brittany.
Quinn instead asked more and more of what he could give, and we could not play Super Mario, the mothers of the neighborhood wondered what had happened, and he was a great effort to please them no more.
What women are complicated.
so complicated that once or twice he tried to think of something else, like to be a man, ideas lasted the almost 2.3 seconds. Do not you just imagine, a kind of paradox. He, the handsome womanizer like the sun to stay below a man?
No.
And with these thoughts that more or less Puckerman Noah jumped almost all the lessons that day, then found themselves at table with friends, who wondered what had happened.
-Have you been back on tour with Santana? - Mike risked making him a wink and a smile.
-No ... no, I wonder where is that then. I went to sleep in the infirmary for a while .- said running a hand on his head and sitting at the dining table more tired than before.
-Hey, what a bore, only to see you so make me want to skip all the rest to me .-
-Oh man, you do not have all the problems that you pile up in my head ... I can not think of two things at the same time you know? - as if it was fairly serious, and indeed it was. When he saw that the others then entered the canteen of glee, and saw that even Mercedes and Kurt were coming forward and carefully avoided to pass by and say hello, maybe this thing was a bit annoying.
-Shit, I do not ...- said, banging his head on the table.
-What? - Matt said he had just raised his head from the food. But no-
my usual stuff, box, slush ... I did just that to the wrong people I know ....- continued to watch them as they walked towards a table and whispering, and you sit Hummel ... a moving moment.
shook his head in shock and began to look at Matt, puzzled.
-Sai, and Mercedes-
Kurt ...- .- As usual, he said the other faster.
-No, it's a bad shot. After all we are together in glee, and you can not say you do not like, you should pack it in my ....- said Mike finally taking food and eating, there was no need of his lecture, he already knew it was a wrong thing quellla he had done.
Ok-I think it's still apologize. To both of you. So we are all happy and will stay just to bask in my fucking problems-burst frowning as he followed the example of two friends and ate something, stares at the table where they sat glee of those together.

say-so that the tasks you have to pass them by English group said the glee .- seriously convinced Artie turned to Kurt, who was the best in the field.
-I am ready to do it, but only to those who know me, do not worry you are in the circle ...- grin friend who smiled back at him - Well, I had no doubt, also because it is natural that we have seen I do singing lessons-...-
Entertaining and not true ...- Artie laughed and said his friend began to eat the burger with their Mercedes and looking at him puzzled.
-What? -
-No, no, you've never eaten hamburger ...-
Well, sometimes is good ... and then maybe it's because today I'm angry too-aware of course Tina and Artie everything, and then put the alert.
-Well, will however also look at your ass because Puckerman
.- The first went through almost all coughed strong enough to take a glass of water and eat it in haste, ketchup stains all from everywhere. -C-what? If you're in the mood to joke was a bad time and I've also done a good stain the shirt! -
-not a joke, was watching charmed his way to the left and right, do not take his eyes off him, then he noticed a face and fatot indescribable! I saw him without his noticing .- nodded satisfied Merc, while Kurt looked disgusted and horrified shock. Non-
...- Puck turned to look and ironically, they met the two eyes, was watching from his busy place, with an air .... who could not describe.
whirled completely red.
-See! I told you so! - Mercedes-squealed her delight
-N-no-
...- Come on Merc, will surely be guilty for what he did today, I say that you need to prepare more of official apology from Puckzilla .- Artie said trying to reassure Kurt, also because he saw it as something quite impossible that Puck would have done things with him.
-Thank you. Always ruining everything
.- .- "But the reason may have silenced Kurt, which version did not mind at all.

After the meal, and then the afternoon classes, the boys had football, so the idea to train together for the glee was smashed, and then Kurt also had a single singing training for Cheerios.
that took place as usual, amid the cries of the austere and Sylvester piantolino some hysterical girls the first year. A subspecies of boredom forced and very timid, but still a bore, Mercedes and that time stood still to assist with Quinn, which made him just for the sake of their friendship.
"Well come on, cried less than usual ...- ventured watching the blonde with half-scorn the former coach.
-Let's say there is a little calmed down with us to tell the truth ... is .... say it with a kind of debt, I get less of all .- rimpreveri said Kurt
-I too was going well, but not was very impressive to be with her and her herd of 200 in so that I would not raised .- came together to laugh when a figure dressed as a football poked her head in the gym greeting with a nod to Sylvester who looked at him disgusted.
-Hey you, Puckerman, away from my gym, I do not want your dirty germs insudicino my parquet perfectly clean .- Calm
-prof ... I just came to pick up two boys, and one is his .- Mercedes turned to look at first and then Kurt, in a different way, which frightened him. Quinn looked at them inquiringly, and with a look of Mercedes knew then (of course, had told her everything) and then disappeared behind the door. The other three
instead went into the corridor and stopped halfway, and Kurt sull'incazzato Mercedes was trying to think of something else and look away as if it were invisible. It
-ok, I think having to make excuses, it was sick, I felt like shit to do ...- Kurt looked at a moment when-Hummel has run away ... well that is Stao. That made me reflect short-
.- And why not the words of Mercedes? They were angry he said the most touching .-
-hysterical because the scene has remained engraved in my mind Princess-mocking smile by way of mockery.
-Ok listen to me an apology not enough-Mercedes stopped at that moment - I am sick of receiving slush, to be scarred in the group photo, I thank God not to be put ni bins, but then I think about why and I do not do that more depressed, it's all your fault and your stupid ...-
-Ok ... enough. I get it, give us a cut, I had already told the guys it's just that ... I was nervous and stressed. Nothing turns me over and over as I try to fix things ele I feel that the only help that I go away, so I got so many things and I do not know how to vent. Shit, even the football does not help me ...-
The three were silent for a long, almost full two minutes.
-So eventually to put in a dumpster? - Kurt asked hesitantly.
-Oh you bet, I swear he smiled .- sincere this time, and Kurt returned even for a moment then turned to Mercedes - I think we should try to trust ...-
-try? It 'the only thing left to do ...- looked from top to bottom and then nodded Puck - Well ... this time to also accept the apology. Only this time .-
He turned on his heel and walked towards the exit followed by Kurt, arms entwined, but something stopped him and turned while holding him by the arm, slightly.
-Well, thanks for accepting my apology Hummel
...--I ... I was not angry because Merc ...- .-
-Trust said dramatically closer-I think it's more than happy to accept your apology ...- at this time the whisper close to his face, which turned red and two seconds after the arm was again free to run away from Mercedes almost with tears in his eyes suffered from too much emotion at that time.
something was happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment