Sunday, July 11, 2010

How Much Can A Man Ejaculate

Confusions and breaking balls.

I mean, I did not understand where the mistake in life, seriously.
Now my friend is accusing me of being completely changed, not to make me feel and then he is doing the same thing I did but with a former friend.
The world always turns around other people, I do not have problems ever, except that it is always my fault.
I withdraw myself.
Of course, it is definitely for you but for me no? And why? Appostissimo my conscience, I can not go below to a thing that only other people think. I changed? I'm just on vacation for a week after a year maroni breaks and exams was that I suffered, I do wrong?
I'm tired of these attitudes are appropriate with just me .___. I highly broken balls, and my French is seriously fucked up now. I was so alone and left alone will stay alone for the rest of the life to come, I do not want to know that, I'll stay my manga and my family, I can only wish the best. Luckily there is the
neechan that sustains me in times of the day. Otherwise I would be lost.
And many facts, I am not here to tell because you can not. If you have changed so much
Find me, find a time. ONLY ONE I do not ask much, and maybe stay with me more often instead of finding other alternatives, do not leave me alone for months and you understand that I am still the same. The
neechan really saves me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment