Monday, February 28, 2011

Folk Art Enamels Msds

Bonus ...

Now, there are a lot of bonus programs. I have cards without thinking Malina, Mnogo.ru, Aeroflot Bonus, Svyaznoy club savings bonus discount cards Stardogs, Kant and the multiples Sportmaster (this is true. lost long ago), something else for sure.

still connected MTS Bonus.
So scores with him about a month ago, I spent subscriptions to three magazines - well, not that there's more to spend, everything else is not for me: minute, SMS, MMS, internet packages, gift cards, mobile phones, licensed audio and video ...



month has passed, no magazines, information when they come and will come if not, in a private office at the site indicated that the request is "processed". Rang the call center, magazines can go up to 2 months. Who delivers - tovarischi do not know when will be sent - tovarischi do not know.
At this full circle, "all Thank you, all are free "...

That is, in theory I subscribe to three magazines, and in practice - no one knows whether this is so and who will deliver them to me and when to start this feast of the mind and eyes.

And yet somehow I ordered a bag for scores of raspberries. When I got it, I just ofigel - there could be located only a passport and a small number of items about this size. It's a shame, yes. :-)

So the bonuses - is good, but is usually small and do not always get them yet. :-)

By the way, says personal account on the website of MTS, we are together for 4 years and 4 months for 4 days.
Where is my bun? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment