Monday, November 24, 2008

Sound Blaster X-fi Mb Lizen

My problem basically is that ..

mioproblema basically is that I can not write a serious post. Sometimes it takes me the urge to write ... but usually when I just can not and do not even have a tiny piece of paper or anything that could remotely resemble a pen to write down my thoughts.
So .. then I say to myself when I get home and write .. nice blog .. I think of those where people talks about his day at mo 'diary, or your dreams or boh .. I put myself in front of the pc .. thousand windows open all at once and this .. but I can not ever nothing to write .. I can not even poor idea ... or if I try to throw it on the end tell you something funny. I can not take me seriously, nor me, nor what I could possibly write ...
I think it's the same mechanism of self-defense of those who, when something happens that is not positive, he jokes about.
I've always found these really cool people, in short, people who do not mourn him, they know what's worse, never bother to ask me stupid things ... but ... when need be .. will bother? or have become unresponsive?
'Too many emotions /
make insensitive /
too many emotions /
make impassive'

0 comments:

Post a Comment