Sunday, November 23, 2008

Destravar Dvd Sony Dvp-sr200p

c'aveva Leopardi reason, we must stop hoping, you first! To me it makes me

deceive me. Flatter myself that I loved this year was different .. it was all more dynamic not only in appearance, in substance and that really, really, really, would not have come these days sad and dark.
do not know why ... I saw, I saw things, some things , done differently. Some achievements, some new friends, of course .. also some hope disappointed, but I was raised right away ... the promises are never kept, ricordiamocelo, let alone if they are kept opportunities which have opened up suddenly in front of to us .. why .. and for what? you go forward with recommendations, anyway ..
Well .. I believe diversity, and very different this year ... and I'll finish ...
no .. I mean ... It will not end as usual this year sprint, do a thousand things, are independent and, above all .. COLD WILL NOT .. and .. I will if I do not even accrogerò .. .. because I'm stronger in every point of view!
Sunday, November 23, the cold, what you thought you had come in mid-October, I mean COLD, ... the real one is here.
And I start my sad life .. in symbiosis with the heater. The skin of the back Hot, fused with the sweater, now one with the metal painted dirt of my heat source.
But it will pass, pass ... more or less in June. On 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment