Monday, January 17, 2011

Are There Any Cheats For Dune Buggy

Clint Eastwood and wine family Rivett

I do not like Mondays. But today I are particularly pleasing. I learned that the wine of my close friends got into Rivette film frame "Hereafter" the great actor and director Clint Eastwood.
In this tape there is a scene of master-class in the school of Italian cuisine, one of the pupils of which is George Lonegan (played by Matt Damon).
Leading lesson chef, apparently an Italian by birth, began it with the words:
"Warming up for aerobics classes always begin with stretching, we also begin to warm up with a glass of good, "Barbaresco" - a fantastic wine from the Piedmont of northern Italy, produced from the Nebbiolo grape. Come on, took a sip! To your health! "

I faced a wave of pride, as if the winemaker has been myself. Presented as eyes lit up with joy Pope Sergio. And how would be happy to know this wonderful news a fan of Eastwood's Westerns and Barbaresco grandfather Ercole, which are no longer alive, unfortunately.
may dwarf the glory of any chef's mother Paola, perhaps, arrange a holiday dinner with its unique anolotti with butter and sage. Lunch, followed by thus "Barbaresco".

www.rivetto.it

Guys, I'm proud of you! Your wine - One of the best in the Piedmont. And Clint Eastwood agrees with me :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment