Monday, March 1, 2010

Aluminium Boat Building

I move here ... (Last?)

I know, I do not keep a blog to seriously centuries. But splinder me stew, in all honesty. Template broken, nothing lost in the post, tag not working, etc etc blah blah.
E 'for some time that I would keep a blog where I post some pictures or drawings of works, and where I speak as little as possible, since some time I do not like it.

Nothing to say but is that yesterday was a beautiful evening, we have to do it more often, I've been to IKEA twice in two consecutive days and it took me quite a few physical and psychological damage. (Even though my beloved cousin was wonderful and we enjoyed a lot) And I'm miraculously
home system. Today, only took me 5 bags of garbage and I settle for the kitchen at 60% (.....)

And shrimp for dinner tonight \u0026lt;3 UAO! And this
graphics sucks, I swear I'll change the u_u;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment