Friday, October 17, 2008

Keri Leigh Tucker That Metal Show

there is a whole world around ...

There is a whole world around you my

every day and that you can not stop ...

I always thought it was true, for better or for worse ... so if I'm right or wrong in the world fregherà not care about me, will go on as it always has, or is ; the world to collapse, a Unless it does not directly touch me right, my only solution has always been: I move further away!
It is not so, let us, if you are still, if there interested in the world when they were shut up in your den out of necessity or by choice .. the world, at least what affects you directly, stops. Do not expect that someone will come and find not hope for good news if you do not risk at least a little '.
At least, it always happens to me, step by periods of lethargy and total times when maybe I decide to do something, not many, but one thing ... and suddenly a friend calls me on a journey that I put off for years, meeting new people, I make a theater course, give me a flyer for another free course close to home, I dye your hair blonde instead of a sciacquetta, unexpectedly became a brown (?!), I make friends at university, there is the summit of the forum .. so potential new friends, Sunday work, I was almost a flu, the gift that I have chosen is coming, and again and again ...
Possible?
Yet I always happens, maybe it's a matter of attitude, positive and negative energies that stimulate thinking about it so ... useless. Begin to do the rest, unpredictably, you da sè.

0 comments:

Post a Comment